- Supportive team environment
- Close to train & bus station
- Exciting range of projects
- Industry leader
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on their skills, abilities and experience.
Please apply through the following SEEK link or forward your resume to Nigel at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position, you will be passionate about water management and have:
- Bachelor Degree of Civil or Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 or more years relevant drainage modelling or civil hydraulic design.
- Familiar with and a keen interest in modelling and design packages such as DRAINS and Tuflow.
- Good report writing skills.
- Relevant experience and interest in designing stormwater management at small and large scale including WSUD, basins and wetlands.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually.