- Industry Leader
- Exciting range of projects
- Excellent salary package
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on their skills, abilities and experience.
Please apply through the following SEEK link or forward your resume to Nigel at email@example.com
To be considered for this position, you will be passionate about water management and have:
- Bachelor Degree of Civil or Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 or more years relevant drainage modelling and civil hydraulic design experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with stormwater quality and quantity design, stormwater reports and design packages such as DRAINS, Tuflow, RAFTS and MUSIC.
- Strong Report Writing skills.
- Strong Flood study experience.
- Experience with designing both small and large scale WSUD, OSD, basins and wetlands.
- Strong communication (verbal & written), interpersonal & negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually.