- Industry Leader
- Exciting range of projects
- Senior role, career opportunity
- Excellent salary package
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on their skills, abilities and experience.
Please apply through the following SEEK link or forward your resume to Nigel at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position, you will be passionate about water management and have:
- Bachelor Degree of Civil or Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- 15 or more years relevant drainage modelling and civil hydraulic design experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with stormwater quality and quantity design, stormwater reports and design packages such as DRAINS, Tuflow, RAFTS and MUSIC.
- Excellent Report Writing skills.
- Strong Flood study experience and knowledge.
- Strong experience and knowledge in WSUD, OSD, basins and wetlands.
- Well connected within the Stormwater industry.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead and work well both within a team and individually.