MetroWater Management is an accredited Sydney Water, Water Services Coordinator. MetroWater Management provides the NSW development and construction industry water management services that meet Sydney Waters’ sewer and water standards.
MetroWater Management is accredited by Sydney Water to act as Water Servicing Coordinators for the design, modification and connection to Sydney Water assets. MetroWater Management is experienced in the full range of residential, commercial & industrial development options from subdivision, strata & community titles and we can undertake & manage all aspects of Sydney Water requirements associated with these forms of development.
MetroWater capabilities include the following activities:
- Section 73 Applications (Notice of Requirements)
- Section 73 Application (Complying Application)
- Building Plan Approval Application (BOA / BAA)
- Sydney Water asset creation and hand over
- Waste Water (sewer) reticulation main design
- Waste Water (sewer) carrier main design
- Potable & Recycled Water reticulation main design
- Potable & Recycled Water carrier main design
- Waste Water (sewer) Pumping Station design
- Waste Water (sewer) pressure main design
- Construction Supervision & Management
- Service Protection Report (Sewer Peg out) for building plan approval
- Development Servicing Plan (DSP) review
- Work as Executed Surveys
Visit the MetroWater Management website www.metrowater.com.au for Sydney Water Accredited sewer & water main design & water servicing coordinator advice.